Saturday, May 29, 2010

Start Your Engines

There is a movement a stirring in the atmosphere. I have had to stop many times last night and today and listen. The atmosphere is charged. It's almost like things are being put into position. A great transition is about to happen. I believe it is going to be the biggest outpouring we have ever witnessed. Get Ready! Get Ready! Get Ready!

I don't know about you but my antennas are up and I am majorly expecting. All frequencies are wide open. I'm listening God! I'm looking! There is such an excitement growing. It's like God has said no more! My power is greater then anything. Greater then your fear, greater then your sadness, greater then your sickness and pain. Dare to believe...Dare to expect...take the blinders off, take the earplugs out, clean off your glasses and see the salvation of the Lord!!!

Everybody start your engines! I believe we start our engines by stepping out in prayer believing. Even if it is only the size of a mustard seed God said He could do great things with it. Faith can move mountains! Blind eyes will see! Deaf ears will hear! Marriages will be restored! The sick will recover! Your finances will be reclaimed by God and all of this and more will be restored to you!

I'm daring to believe. I am expecting because it's here now and I intend to reach out and claim it all in the name of Jesus. Are you with me!! Feel the power of the Lord as it explodes in the atmosphere. There has never been such a time as this don't miss it. Look up and believe for what God has set in motion no man can stop. Today is the day. Today is the beginning of the greatest adventure of your life. Today is for you. Reach out and dare to believe.





Until We Meet Again........God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment