Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Battle

Do you ever get so tired you think there is no way you can possibly go on? At every turn there seems to be a battle but yet at the same time you know you are surrounded by something much bigger then yourself...God. This is the way it has been for me lately. Everything is a battle. My body grows weaker and weaker my perseverance grows thin but yet somehow I continue. Inside of me is that still small voice that says, "Keep going don't give up all will work out just as I have planned."

So I keep putting one foot in front of the other. I keep walking. I keep praying. I keep listening. Most of all I keep believing that everything God has placed in my heart will come to pass. I believe I am very close to seeing my dreams become reality and that is why the battle is heating up.

Do I think I am greater then anyone else, of course not. I'm only wanting to follow the path that God has placed in my heart nothing more. We all have a destiny outlined by God. It's up to us whether we choose to live for Him or ourselves. There lies the battle and the enemy preys on our humanity.

Here is where our love and faith come into play. Here is where we have to decide to live by what we see or what we believe. Even in my weakest moment I have come to realize that believing even without no outward sign is always the right course of action. That doesn't mean there won't be days of doubts but God knows are weaknesses and He said He would strengthen us. Who we are... how we act... does not come as a surprise to God. After all he created us.

I know by Gods grace I will get through this battle as I have come through the battles of the past. Not because I am strong but because God is gracious and I know, "The battle is not mine but Gods."






Until We Meet Again.....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment