Saturday, July 17, 2010

Time To Get Up

I sometimes get mad at myself because I don't handle things like someone else. And actually people have gotten angry at me. I've come to realize I need to stop beating myself up for being me. I am not like anyone else I am just me.

I'm not going to beat you over the head with your faults. Must of us are well aware of what are shortcomings are and don't need to be told. I'm going to love you and encourage you as best I can but I won't be in your face a lot. Yes, I will be praying for you but I realize in the end it is up to you to find your own way. If you need me I will be there. If you ask my advice I will honestly tell you... But don't ask if you don't want to know. (:0)

I don't need to be told that I'm special or important in your life, well maybe every once in awhile, but I don't like to be taken for granted either. It's easier for me to give then receive. Although some may think I give very little. You can't put love in a box or a mold and make it come out just one certain way. Love has many avenues and genres. What looks like love to one person may not even be noticed by someone else.

We are all unique and special in our own way and corporately we make up the body. All our differences need to be embraced and refined to enhance it.

I guess maybe I walk a little off the beaten path but that's how I like it. I like quiet and solitude. Oh, I love to laugh and have a great time too but I cherish my alone time with God most of all.

I need to be continually striving to get closer to Him. To hear His voice clearer. I want to lose myself in His presence so that the world only sees Him.

I want the world to know that life is deeper then our pocket book. It is larger then where we live and higher then any corporate ladder. All of the outside trappings is nothing but a mask hiding the truth distracting us from what is truly real. If we aren't careful we may live our whole life and never see the truth.

Me, I think sometimes it's my job to give a shout now and again. Kind of like the alarm clock going off at 6:00 in the morning. You don't want to hear it but you need too. You can hit the snooze button all you want but that alarm will keep coming back on so you might as well get up.

I want you to get up. I want you to reach your full potential. I don't want you to waste a second. You are so special and so important to God. You are loved beyond measure. What happened last year, last month or ten minutes ago is gone. Each second is a new beginning. You don't have to wait until New Years to make a resolution. You can do it now.

What you do is important and serves as a catalyst for all those around you. You are special, You are loved. Today this second is a new beginning. Take it and run with it. The world is waiting. The body can use the spin you can put on it... The spit and polish. Go for it live your dreams. We will be waiting.




Until We Meet Again...........God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment