Monday, July 26, 2010

A New Dawn

Things just don't seem to be getting any easier. I sometimes feel like I'm in an old three stooges skit and I keep getting slapped over and over again. That's what it feels like in my spirit anyway. Man being a Christian is hard work. I remember way back when I first gave my life to Christ I thought everything was going to be a piece of cake. Wow was I wrong you don't see cake on the menu very often. (:0)

I thought life was hard before I became a Christian it's nothing compared to after I became a Christian. Not that I wouldn't do it again in a heart beat God has been with me every step of the way. Before I became a Christian the enemy wanted to keep me from learning the truth and now he wants to keep me from living it.

I've been listening to some wonderful teaching tapes and they reminded me that you always know you're on the right path and close to a major breakthrough when life starts heating up. Well my life is hotter then the temperature outside. It has been one major attack since the first part of June. Well I don't care what the enemy does I won't be stopped. I may be crying, kicking and screaming but I will keep moving forward.

I think the hardest thing lately has been every time I step out in a direction that I think is right I hit a wall. I am stopped dead in my tracks. It's almost like trying to walk through a maze.

I need the floodgates of heaven to open. I need the water to wash over me and soak into every pore. I am so thirsty which sounds contradictory since I have all of this inside that I want to share and there never seems to be enough people to share it with. (:0)

So here I sit writing hoping that I can say something that may touch the heart of someone else. Maybe you're going through a difficult time too. I just want you to know you are not alone. No matter what life is throwing at you right now stand firm. God won't let you down. Believe with all your heart and don't let go of the truth that lies with-in you. "We are more then conquerors through Christ who loves us." We are unbeatable and unstoppable, through the power of God.

Maybe I don't have all the answers but I'm hanging on with everything I got to the one who does. It's almost like when I was little and would fall asleep on the couch and Dad would come and pick me up and carry me to bed. I didn't need to open my eyes or see through the darkness Daddy had me and everything was alright.

I know the dawn is approaching and the light is going to come flooding through. I know life is going to be better then it ever has been before and that the latter part will outshine the former. I can see it, it's beginning to crest the far hill soon it will be here...






Until We Meet Again....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment