Saturday, December 12, 2009

Back to The Beginning

I've decided to start this blog because I have a lot to say and no one to say it to in the wee hours of the morning. Sounds silly but it's true. In February I turn sixty. Yes the big 60. I know age is just a frame of mind but someone should have told my body.

After 41 years of marriage, 4 children and 11 grandchildren, I've lost me. I believe it is time to reclaim the territory. I ask God one thing before I die, "I would like to meet me." Not the person everyone expects me to be but the person He created me to be. I told a friend that I don't even know if I would know me if I saw me.

You know that question people like to ask, "What would you do if you could do anything in the world you wanted to do?" I want to complete the journey I was put here to complete. I want clearer vision. I want to scrape away all the build up and get down to the original finish. I don't want to be the burnt part of the stew, I want to be the seasoning. So today starts my Quest. Wish me luck. I know if I find me I can be a better person to you. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment