Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What Will The New Year Bring

Don't you love the anticipation of a brand new year? It is so exciting. An opportunity to start fresh. What should you do? What do you want to accomplish? Will all my dreams come true?

Did you write your plan for 2010? You've got to start somewhere. Come on now you can do it. I know you can. Let's do it together. What's something you would really like to accomplish this year? Write down at least one thing and then write at least one step that will get you going in that direction.

Don't hide any longer. Don't draw back in fear. I know there is something that you have been wanting to do ever since you can remember. Like an internal photograph in the album of your heart that you just keep closing and storing away. You say things like, "I don't have the time." "I don't have the money." "I'm just being silly, I could never do that." "I'm not smart enough." "I wouldn't even know where to begin." "I'm too old, maybe if I was younger." Honey, I've said them all but at the end of the day, they are all excuses. "YOU CAN DO IT"

Think about it. What do you have to lose. I would rather go out trying then not have been in the game at all. Once you begin it's like a roller coaster ride. You may seem to be creeping at first but watch out! Once you have reached that first hill. Whoa! You are in for the ride of your life.

God has great plans for you this year. I wish I could express all that I know he wants you to discover about yourself, about Him. You know that old saying, "It takes a Village to raise a child, " well, it takes you stepping out following your path to connect the world. To make everything fit. You have a responsibility. It is not being self centered. I believe if you step out this year with God, amazing things are going to happen. It won't be a ripple affect it will be a tidal wave. God has opened doors, angels have been dispatched on your behalf. It is like an army of invisible and mighty power ready to move at His command. This is the year to believe like you have never believed before. All of this is not coming, it is here, right now, just waiting for you.

So what do you say? "Are you with me?" I can hardly wait to see what God does for you this year.

Until we meet again, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment