Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Met Me

Hi! How are you? God has been telling me a lot of things since our last talk. The most exciting thing is I got to meet Me. I really did. Now you have to understand my relationship with God is awesome. We constantly talk and he has been by my side forever but I can honestly say this is the first time I have met me.

It was amazing He showed me that all my life intertwined and I was exactly where I needed to be. My job, my family, my photography everything is who I am. I got to see me not as the world sees me but as He sees me. It was wonderful. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. All of a sudden I didn't seem so lonely or insignificant anymore. Now I know what you are thinking, "if you and God are so close why did you feel lonely or insignificant?" If I am to be honest, I guess it was because it is easy to believe God loves you and you are special but sometimes it's just hard for me to believe it for myself.

The days ahead are going to be like an unveiling. Each day clearer then the day before. With clarity comes strength and wisdom. This is not just for me but it is for you too. He showed me that this is a year like no other year. He has been telling me this for months. He showed me that if you only dare to believe to reach out to him that breakthrough you have been praying for will happen.

God is in the restoration business. It brings him great joy to restore your life. I know I have told you in other posts to expect the unexpected to believe the seemingly unbelievable but it has never been truer then it is this year.

It is extremely hard to find the words to explain to you that this year is different. This is the year that your breakthrough will happen if only you reach out in faith to Him. I guess one of the ways I could describe it is, think about a Father who went out and bought a ton of presents for his children. The house was full of them. They covered the stairs and the tables and chairs. He called them, sent them letters but they would not come to see him. All the presents sat untouched. They were all waiting, if only his children would come to him. The Father grew very sad. He wanted so desperately to give the gifts away to his children but they never came.

The path has been made clear for you. I am not saying that in the world there are not obstacles but God is able to lift you over each one. He will take your hand and guide you safely to your destination. Your own special purpose. Don't give up. You are only a breath away from seeing the greatest day of your life.

Sometimes our life is like winter. It seems like everything is dark, nothing but hard days, but then spring arrives. That's when you realize that winter was only preparing you for the wonderful days of spring. Hang in there and believe like you have never believed before. Your spring is coming.



God Bless until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment