Saturday, January 30, 2010

God Is With Us

Tomorrow is the last day of January 2010. I've been doing a lot of thinking. Mostly trying to hear Gods voice in the mist of this turmoil called life. To feel his presence, to see the light of his love, even in the darkest times.

Sometimes I think I try too hard. I need to relax and realize God is here, right here with me. I don't always have to feel His presence, hear His voice, or have that stirring in my spirit. I need nothing but to accept the fact that He is always with me. No matter what I'm going through, no matter where I am, He is with me. After all God is not about feeling, He is about truth and the truth is He is here always. I love him so much. I could never make it with out him.

I'm going to tell you a secret, I'm really pretty weak. My strength has been gone for years. So many trials. So, I'm standing today only because of Him. I keep going everyday, only because of Him. My family and friends are wonderful but as much as I love them it would not be enough to keep me going.

I owe everything to Him. Each breath I take is His. I am completely in love with my beautiful Saviour. He is my strength and portion. He is always there to lift me up. He always picks me up brushes me off and sets me on my path again. His love sustains me through every storm this life can bring.

So I guess I just wanted you to know that He loves you just the same. No matter what you might be facing this cold January night He is with you. Hold fast to that truth above everything.




Until we meet again. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment