Saturday, February 20, 2010

God Is In The Driveway

I've been deep in thought this week. There is a stirring that can't be put into words. All I can tell you is my heart is full of God. His love and power grows thicker around us.

I know a lot of you are tired. Some of you are at the point of giving up. You've done everything you can think of to make things change but nothing has worked. Maybe you're thinking "My breakthrough is never going to happen. My life is never going to change." Let me tell you with all the force I can muster "Yes it is." You are so close; now is not the time to throw in the towel. Don't you dare give up. You are closer then you think.


The enemy wants you to give up that's why so much has been coming at you. He thinks if he pulls out all the stops you won't make it to the finish line. I'm telling you, "You can make it!" Actually I'm not telling you but God is telling you, "You Can Make It." I'm just the mouth piece.


All you women who have given birth know how hard it is just before delivery. Those contractions are steady. They are almost unbearable but that's when you know that baby is almost here; so it is with your breakthrough. God has seen every tear and heard every prayer.

He has commanded an army of angels to be dispatched on your behalf. They have been hand picked just for you and your circumstance. God has been working on your behalf behind the scenes. Like a stage being set for a play, rehearsals are over, "It's Show Time."


Think of it this way, God has pulled in your driveway, He just hasn't made it into the house yet.








Until we meet again. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment