Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Possibility Maker

What a week I've had. Why is it when you think you are doing everything right everything goes wrong. Doors slam in your face. People treat you badly. Your car breaks down. You get sick. You make one mistake after another at work. Do you know even the batteries died in my blood pressure monitor. What's that tellin' me. Whoa!! I'm not even going there. I'm not ready to leave just yet. I'm ticked but the ticker is still working.

Well I've come to the conclusion, I must be doing something exactly right if I wasn't the enemy wouldn't be working overtime to make my life miserable.

I don't have all the answers to days like these but I know we have to hang on with everything we've got. I believe when we have these days it means our breakthrough is very close and the enemy knows it. He knows once we get that break through there will be no stopping us.

I heard a preacher say once that the farther God stretches you the further you will fly when he lets you go. I think I should be a billionaire and land somewhere in the Middle East or in Gods lap depending on which direction I fly when he lets me go. (:0)


Everything I do is wrapped around God. Everything I say everywhere I go all my talent and knowledge, everything is his. I can't remember a time when it hasn't been this way but I'm going to be honest I am growing weary. I really need a breakthrough. I need to see some of the dreams God has placed in my heart come to pass not only for me but for my family and for you.


I need a refill. I've kept my cup. I have no intentions of throwing it away but it's getting empty. We give so much of ourselves and sometimes we just need a refill.

That's where I'm at right now. I need to be around a lot of people pouring into my life for a season. Believing in my dreams and the vision God has put in my life. I'm dry and dusty. My feet need washed and I need a few loaves and fishes so I can feed thousands.

When I began this blog I was on a quest to find me. Well as I've told you before to find me I need to help more of you. I need your help. I need your prayers, I need you to listen to what God is placing on your hearts and I need you to follow your dreams.


We've all got to work harder at letting our lights shine. Now don't get me wrong I know we've all been trying but we have to push through the pain. Like a runner pushing through that invisible wall he hits. And like a runner sometimes we need a crowd to cheer us on so we will keep our eyes on the prize.

We have to be driven. We know that with God all things are possible. In the natural it may not look that way but we serve a God who loves to take the seemingly impossible and make it a reality. So invest in a future with dividends. That's what I'm banking on, "God The Possibility Maker."






Until we meet again. God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment