Saturday, March 6, 2010

What Now?

It has been a quiet week in my soul. I don't do very well with quiet times. I like it when God is talking so fast I can hardly keep up with Him. I have a hard time with the silence. It's like you are just sitting tapping your foot waiting for only, "God Knows What."


In these quiet times I can only do what God told me to do from the beginning, "Keep speaking into peoples lives. Continue to tell them how much He loves them." As long as I am doing that I guess I will always be on the right track."


I'm just one of those people who always needs this long list of things to do. I need direction and of course a time frame. I don't think that's too much to ask.(:0) Then I am reminded that God's timing is not necessarily my timing and what may look small in my eyes is actually big in God's.


I can't help it I have so much inside me. I can't seem to get it to flow out. It seems to be only trickling out. I guess it's kind of like a hole in the wall of a dam; sooner or later the water will break down the resistance of the wall and all that water will be flowing freely; but I'm getting old here, Lord I'm running short on days. (:0)


I guess I will keep on keep en' on and continue to wait for further orders. Of course a little begging is good for the soul, "Come on God I've been faithful. I've read the game book over and over. Gee I've even got the best plays memorized. I work out, my prayer muscles are in great shape. I'm a good distance runner. Come on Lord put me in the game. I can do it."


Not bad, what do you think God? Only silence......... I know I'll just have to wait and believe. I know he won't stay silent forever. I'll wear him down. I can make enough noise all of heaven will be begging him to give me a new assignment, just you wait and see.......






Hi God, Why do ducks say quack? How high is heaven? How long does it take to make a raindrop? Was grass always green? How did you come up with the giraffe? Did you really have to make spinach? God why didn't you make twinkie trees?...............................................................

God, I hear you laughing........





Until we meet again. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment