Friday, June 11, 2010

Changing Seasons

I've been thinking a lot about changes and seasons in our lives. Some people we try so hard to hold onto but they still seem to drift away. I finally realized that's alright. It's like trying to hold onto a snowflake. The relationship changes just as the snowflake melts and becomes water. Know matter how hard we try to hold on to them they quickly seem to run through our fingers.

I have met a lot of wonderful people that have been in my life for just a season or two. They played a vital role in my journey and I will always remember them.

God pretty much has to slap me up side of the head from time to time to let me know a season is over. (:0) I still keep trying to make it work and He is saying no it's time to move on. That's what He seems to be doing lately. He is being very persistent I keep hearing, "I've been trying to tell you it's a new season can't you see it. Old things have passed away and all things have become new." But I get use to the old, the familiar; after all sometimes change hurts and growth is never easy.

Today I have decided to embrace this new season in my life. I can't wait to see what will happen and who God will bring into my life. I am not going to be afraid. I will have no regrets. I will love with an open heart and an open hand always allowing those I meet on my path walk beside me freely as God directs. There are no strings attached to my love... No giant expectations that have to be met. Freely God has given me His love and freely I will pour it out to others.

Change is good for us. If we are changing we are moving. I plan to keep moving down this road God prepared for me. I may stop and rest from time to time. May pick a flower and enjoy a sunset but like a child I will eventually make it home.



Until We Meet Again......God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment