Friday, June 4, 2010

Jesus Is The Light

I was in the hospital this week. I usually end up having to be in at least once a year. It doesn't bother me as much as it use too. Maybe that's why God gave me a job in the hospital so I wouldn't be so afraid. I was a bit unnerved at one point though so I got out my pen and paper and started writing to Jesus.

This is what I always do when things seem to be getting the best of me. I write and tell Him everything that is bothering me and how much I love Him and depend on Him. When I am finished writing I start a new paragraph and begin it with my first name and wait for an answer in my spirit. Then I start writing what He is saying to me.

I really loved what he had to say. He told me, " Don't worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will take care of itself. Just stay close to me. Together we will always win. Enjoy the view..... Believe with your whole heart. Expect much and you will receive more. Forge ahead even when the way seems hard there is a light to brighten your way. I am that light. I am that hope. Expect....Don't be afraid. Release your fears let them go there is no room for them in your life. There is a shield around you. A caravan of hope follows you filled with everything you will ever need on your journey. Release your faith. Bring light into the world."

So I decided to share this with you tonight hoping that it might bring some peace and light into your night as it did mine. I know how much Jesus loves you.

I can honestly say that nothing can stop me from loving and sharing Jesus. It doesn't matter how I am feeling or what my circumstance's are because it's not about me. Does that mean I do everything I should? No... It just means I have found that each time I step out regardless of my opposing feelings I am strengthened and blessed for it. So I can say boldly there is no room for fear and darkness in my life because Jesus is the light of my life.




Until We Meet Again........God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment